Hiring a web designer with SEO experience is a smart move for any small business owner that wants to maximize ROI on their website investment, increase lead generation, and improve their online visibility.
Like most guarantees, there is a little fine print...
- Your initial level of Web traffic (which we guarantee to beat!) will be determined by either previous reports generated on your last website, or our Web log analysis during the first full month of website hosting of your new site.
- To qualify for our guarantee, you must use our recommendations for the site structure, navigation, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and technologies used within the site. You must include any options included in the estimate for SEO work with your project.
- Depending on the keyword phrases you want the site to rank for, we may insist on building the site with additional pages. A small site will only drive traffic for a small number of keyword phrases. If your goals require 18 pages to achieve them we’ll need to develop 18 pages. If you can't or won’t budget for the proper size site, no guarantee will apply.
- Allow one year for results (it usually doesn’t take this long but we are depending on an independent and sometimes contrary companies for results, i.e., BING!, Yahoo and Google.
- We wish we could guarantee more product sales or services requested, but honestly we can’t. If your products are over priced or you’re offering services no one wants even the best Web site in the world isn’t going to deliver results. But we will guarantee visitors to the site!
That's it for the fine print!