Are you looking for a Phoenix SEO Consultant for your business website? Want to get your website ranked at the top of Google's results but want to do the work yourself? You've come to the right place. With 25+ years of experience BANG! can provide you SEO consulting services and even take on some of the heavy lifting SEO tasks if you would like us to.
Getting your website ranked on Google can seem like an elusive goal, a mirage in the desert, that you can get a brief glimpse of from time to time but never reach. You don't have to got alone though. An SEO consultant can guide your on your path and help you reach your destination much sooner than wandering aimlessly by yourself.
We can deliver an audit of your current website, provide technical analysis in easy-to-understand terms, do keyword research, analyze your current backlink profile for wins and make suggestions for improvements. If you want to learn SEO we'll help you do so in a simple, straightforward way in a series of coaching sessions with Google supplying your final grade. A few of the things you'll learn include...
- What does a website need to rank at the top?
- What is "good content" for your business website?
- Websites should be updated on a regular basis, but how often is that?
- A lot of people have told me I need to update my meta keywords tag. Is that true? (Not since 2009!)
- There are a variety of tools out there to help with SEO. Which ones are best?
- Where is the best place to get inbound links from other websites?
- What can I do in the short term to give my site the best chance for high rankings?
Don't go it alone and waste countless hours only to be frustrated with your results. Hiring BANG! as your SEO Consultant will save you a lot of headaches.
Types of SEO We Provide Consulting For
- A Local SEO Consultant concentrates on the local, map-based results for brick and mortar and businesses that serve the local community. Think about restaurants, plumbers, home improvement companies, etc.
Small Business SEO
- A small business SEO consultant helps the "little guy" in a world where billion-dollar companies typically rule the day. With laser focus and being nimble though, small business can carve out their place in the search rankings. We'll work with your small business budget to make the most of your SEO.
- A B2B SEO consultant (Business to Business) focuses on helping businesses rank better when other companies are looking for their product or services.
- Product-based searches. Emphasis on unique content and technical SEO on the eCommerce platform you are on.
- Organic or "natural" results are what SEO is all about. Below the ads and the local results, those ten coveted search results on page one of Google's SERP's (Search Engine Results Page) real estate is our goal for your website rankings.
- A technical SEO consultant provides insight into the nuts and bolts of the platform you are on and analyzes issues like site speed, core vitals, and on-page SEO items such as title tags, meta descriptions, H1's, site structure, and schema markup. An SEO consultant will provide a detailed report will be supplied of the findings with concrete steps to take to improve the page.
- An SEO audit consultant will provide a bird's eye view of everything right, and maybe what's wrong with your SEO strategy and approach. A data-driven analysis of what needs to be improved to rank at the top.
Monthly SEO Consulting
- If you've ever worked with a business coach to grow your business, you'll be familiar with this process. Monthly meetings to assess your sites rank, discussions of what's working for you in the search results, analysis and suggestions of the next steps to take, and to hold you accountable for getting your work done. Remember, if you are hiring SEO consulting
services, you'll be implementing the SEO work, not the consultant. If time allows in our monthly call, we can also discuss other digital marketing ideas and touch on what you are doing for social media marketing.
FAQs About Phoenix SEO Consulting Companies
Can I hire someone to do my SEO?
Absolutely. Most Phoenix businesses that rank well on Google, Yahoo, Bing! and other search engines have hired an SEO company to handle their search engine optimization. Phoenix AZ is a very competitive market when it comes to digital marketing. And there are many Phoenix search engine optimization companies to select from.
SEO is a simple concept but complex to deliver with many, many tasks involved on an ongoing basis. Hiring an independent SEO specialist to do SEO tasks for you frees up your time to run your business and is probably a good idea. However, if you genuinely want to do SEO yourself, hiring a search engine optimization consultant will cut your learning curve dramatically and get you to the top of Google's page results faster. Getting your business to the next level of revenue you are aiming for.
What Does A Professional SEO Consultant Do?
Search engine optimization consultants will assist you in getting to the first page of search results. Keyword there being assist. If you are hiring a consultant, they will guide and train you to do the work. For a business owner who wants to understand how SEO works and learn the tasks involved so they can do the work themselves, this is a great way to go.
Think about hiring a golf coach to work on your swing. He’s not going to hit the ball for you, but he’ll work with you to improve your game and teach you to be a better player.
Typical tasks performed by an expert SEO Consultant coaching you in the finer points of SEO include...
- Identify the best keyword phrases for you
- Suggest a site structure optimized for those keyword phrases
- Direction on website content necessary to rank well
- Technical details of on-page SEO fundamentals including title tags, meta descriptions, H1’s, body copy, alt tags, and internal linking
- A discussion of white hat and black hat practices so you don’t go for short term gains only to be penalized by Google for shady practices
- Introduction to DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority) concepts as well as page rank
- Discussion of relevancy and how you should target relevant sites to get links from
- Link building strategies that work (think quality over quantity)
How much does it cost to hire an SEO specialist?
Like most things, SEO consulting pricing will vary based on the experience and track record of the results provided by the SEO consulting company. If you are looking for a cheap SEO consultant, look elsewhere. With 25+ years of experience, we don’t give our SEO services or expertise away. Our price of $120 per hour is probably somewhere in the middle for fees charged by a Phoenix SEO company. We have a 4-hour minimum, so you are looking at $480 for your initial SEO consulting fee.
Does that make us an affordable SEO consultant? That is your decision to make, but remember, cost is not just what you spend. It’s also what you lose every day when your website is not visible in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
Can you pay Google for SEO?
No, that would be SEM or Search Engine Marketing, also known as PPC (Pay Per Click), where you buy Google Ads to be displayed when keyword phrases you bid on are searched on Google or Bing!. Search engines, including Google, do not take money for placement in search results unless that placement is clearly marked as an ad. Those ads are ignored by 75 to 80% of people when searching, hence our focus on SEO instead. Hiring a full-service professional SEO consulting firm we feel is a better way to make your website visible.
How do I find an SEO consultant?
You just did! You should find your SEO specialist using the same methods that your customers use to find you... by conducting a keyword search on a search engine. Beware of the website optimization consultants whose own website doesn't rank well.
Who Are the Best SEO Companies in Phoenix Arizona?
At BANG! we think Google compiles the top 10 list of the best SEO companies every day when they rank sites for searches like "Phoenix SEO Consultant"
or "Top SEO Consultant in Phoenix
." The Phoenix SEO companies ranked on the first page of Google in the organic results, not ads, have proven that they are SEO experts to get their own sites ranked at the top of the search results. Now the only question, is can they also do it for you? Are they easy to work with? And are their SEO services within your budget?
Ready to hire the Best SEO consultant in Phoenix? We want to be your Phoenix SEO experts. Contact us today. Our phone number is 602-427-5626. Give us a ring or schedule a free 30 minute SEO Consult here.