Phoenix SEO Company
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the art/science/black magic of achieving high search rankings for a given set of keyword phrases. The goal of those high search rankings is ultimately more business. Either more prospective customers raising their virtual hands saying let's talk, or in E-commerce situations simply more orders.
A billion keyword phrases are searched on Google, Yahoo, Bing!, Ask and other lesser known search engines every day (i.e. Phoenix SEO Company is searched for 10 times a day!). Are they looking for your product or service? Are they finding you? Unless your site is on the first page of the search results you've failed to connect with a prospective customer. Most people simply don't look past the first page of the search results! Can you afford NOT to be there? And by the way if buying ads is your answer... the bad news is 4 out of 5 people simply ignore the ads. Can you afford to miss out on 80% of your sales opportunities?
Success! Search Engine Optimization work performed for Cater Phoenix
has resulted in their phone ringing off the hook. #3 out of 3 Million, not bad!!!
SEO is most easily accomplished during the design and development of a new site or a redesign of an existing website. So how does the Phoenix office of BANG! optimize your Web site to achieve high ranking results?
SEO Tasks Performed to Achieve High Search Engine Rankings
- Client Consult - Uncover the details of the business to outline a “persona” of the target client. The more we learn about your business, the better will be at communicating the right message to site visitors.
- Research - What keyword phrases do your target customers search for (as example, "search engine optimization" vs. "SEO."). Our tools allow us to "ask" Google which keyword phrases people really searching for.
- Build - Search engine optimized web pages for the most frequently searched keyword phrases used by your prospects and that are relevant to your products or service.
- Write - Copy for the Web has to be appropriate for two audiences. Your target site visitor and Google. You must use your keyword phrases in the right balance. Low keyword density (the frequency the phrase is used on the page) results in low rankings. Over using the keyword phrase and search engines will penalize you, perhaps off that all-important first page of the search results.
- Confirm proper placement - Keyword phrases must be optimally placed on the page. For example, keyword phrases that begin a paragraph carry more weight than the same phrase included later in the copy.
- Internal Links - Properly linked (anchor text) keyword phrases in moderation can help your rankings. Overdue it... Google Panda Penalties and less than stellar results. As an example... Best Web Designs.
- Publish - Use Google and Bing! Webmaster Tools to submit to the search engines a site map that lists and links to all the pages in the site.
- Inbound Link Development - Invest time in generating links from other sites related to yours (i.e. topical). The content within your site is only one element in a successful SEO campaign. Inbound links, directory listings, and citations are all important in achieving first page search results.
- Frequent Updates - No one, especially Google likes a static, unchanging, boring site. Regular updates or additions are critical today in getting and keeping first page results. Fresh is better! A site that never gets updated typically falls off of the top of the search results within a short period of time.
Measure your rankings... make adjustments... measure... make adjustments... repeat the process. SEO targets should be checked on a regular basis and keep pace with the changes in your industry.
Search Engine Optimization Is At The Foundation of Our Work
The tactics you choose (or your Phoenix SEO Company chooses for you!) when optimizing your site and generating inbound links will make or break your results. While high rankings are the goal, don't resort to questionable “tricks” or "black hat" tactics just to achieve a short term solution. These tricks can backfire with the result being search engines removing your site from the search results for a long time or even permanently!
We are SEO experts, and have been helping companies just like yours rank better since the late 90's. We research and know from experience what works and delivers results. Be cautious as some firms use questionable tactics to "trick" Google into short term results. This is one reason search engines frequently change their ranking algorithms. This makes the goal of achieving high search rankings an endless loop of research, modification and testing.
Contact us today! The sooner we start, the sooner you can expect increased sales. And isn't that why you wanted your Web site in the first place?
BANG! Web Site Design provides SEO / Search Engine Optimization services to Phoenix companies large and small.